01 02 03 the everyday CRUMBS: 365 Day Photo Project - January 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

365 Day Photo Project - January

34
It's been a weird week around here. Lots of bad winter weather, lots of crankiness and exhaustion. I've been meaning to do a recipe post - it's been a long time! - but I'm not really in the mood. So I thought I'd share my first month of photos from my 365 Day Photo Project. Rather than bombarding the blog with 365 photos at the end of the year, I think I'll post them month by month. I know I have one day left of January...but I'll add that tomorrow.































This has been a fun project so far, and I'm glad that I decided to do it this year. It hasn't always been that easy to remember to pick up my camera every day because we're stuck inside all the time and it doesn't seem like anything exciting ever happens. But looking back over my one photo of each day I realize that this is my life - and I'm happy with it. The events of my day often feel mundane at the time, but they add up to who I am right now. I'm looking forward to (hopefully!) continuing this every day the rest of the year. It'll be so fun to look back on what we did!

Labels:

35 36 37 38